The Jackson Medical Mall Foundation has been following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and is taking all necessary precautions to provide an appropriate response that is in the best interest of our employees, tenants, and patrons. For your safety, all events, activities (i.e. walking, congregating, chess and card games) and programming in the mall’s common area and private event spaces are cancelled through April 30th.
Although our entire facility is cleaned daily, we’ve purchased specialized products to deep clean, sanitize, and disinfect the facility. The facility is cleaned frequently throughout the day with a focus on high traffic areas and areas that serve vulnerable populations.
The Jackson Medical Mall Foundation’s administrative offices are closed to the public until further notice. Our offices will continue providing services to our tenants and patrons via email and phone.
Due to the nature of services that are provided at the Jackson Medical Mall, we will remain open unless otherwise required by the government. Individual clinics, restaurants, and all other business hours may vary. Please contact that business for details before you visit.
We are following the guidelines offered by the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please take the necessary precautions to stay safe and prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use hand sanitizer when hand soap and water are not available.
- Disinfect commonly used surfaces frequently and wash your hands after touching objects.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Do not come to work if you are not feeling well
- Please practice social distancing. Avoid gatherings with crowds larger than 10 people and eliminate non-essential travel to help stop or slow down the rate of transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please stay at home as much as possible.
We will continue to monitor this situation and follow the recommendations from the MSDH and the CDC regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Stay connected by following us online at jacksonmedicalmall.org.